Monday, February 18, 2008

Not Now!



Hey peeps thought it was time for a new update and again here to bring in another finished request this time by a very supportive fellow who asked to see Valerie being a little awkward in public. As you might notice she tends to get a little excited sometime, lol.


My bad for how the colored turned out here, finally found out exactly what the hell the problem was though, it was actually the new paper I bought that a lady from the art store requested to me. Everything about it was great but as soon as it got scanned well everything kinda went to hell.

Live and learn as they say, shall have the black and white version up too if your interested, thanks for visiting!

Oh and tried out some perspective work here as well, lemme know how that's going. ^_^;

Later,

1 comment:

Milk Man said...

Thats hot Timmy! :D
Nicely done ^___^ The angle is great & its always nice to see the initial sketch too I think,
Sorry it took me so long to getting around to checking out your blog, but its the same problem with my DA account as in Ive no net access at home so its pretty hard to keep up to date! ^^;