Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just Warming Up


Alright this one here is for all you Totally Spies fans and of course for a very talented artist I met on HF named Exar77. We got chatting with one another and we set up an art trade and he request to see Sam from Totally Spies in little onesome action, lol.

Added the internal shot just for a little something extra, I remember I got alot of mention of how much people liked them when I did that Danny/Desiree Mini-Comic.

So hope you lot enjoy this one here, apologies if anything might seem off, been kinda rusty lately. ^_^;;;

Later,

Sam © Marathon Productions

3 comments:

MDetector5 said...

That is some excellent work, and the fact she is a redhead makes it even better! Nice job!

Spiff101 said...

oh MAN! I found you :3

awesome! i love this man, great work!

Timmy_22222001 said...

Hey thanks lad, glad to see another redhead fan about, lol.

Well glad you did Spiff101, not entirely sure if I might have have met you before (can't recall your name there is all) but thanks nonetheless for the comment Spiff, glad you enjoyed it. ^_^

Later,