Saturday, October 10, 2009

Out With The Futa, In With The Hentai!

Yep as the title says, I'm discontinuing the futanari work and all drawings like it.

I do love futa, but long story short as much as I love to draw it, there just doesn't seem to be the responses back from people as when drawing hentai or pin-up pics are done. I could devote more to drawing it but having to handle all three forms of drawing at the same time gets to be one crazy balancing act.

Don't worry futa isn't totally off the drawing board but count you won't be seeing any more updates of it here unless the rare blue moon occurs, lol.

Later,

2 comments:

MDetector5 said...

Do what you gotta go, man.

Sadarax said...

Well, I'm not really a fan of Futa, so I'm happy to hear you will be concentrating on girls instead. But just do what is good for you.

I do like your pictures of girls though and your Futa isn't bad, but again, it's not my thing.

Thanks for all the art.