Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ideas To Be Considered

One thing always felt rather bad is with there not being enough adult material being drawn and shared to the blog here.  For the most part, I just prefer to remain active on DA for the reasons that be you get more responses from your art and more people are viewing locally then on the blog alone.

So I've come up with the idea of just only doing quick sketches.  Perhaps if they are good enough, they can be scanned onto the computer and then cleaned up before being uploaded here.  Catch is that I won't be doing the whole shebang with the backgrounds or tone work but we'll see.

As I'm not much for a speedy artist to start with, taking all that time before to draw up an adult pic and then upload it to the blog never felt right.  This way, I can still draw something to change things up and it doesn't affect the regular work would be working on for DeviantArt.  If anything, its worth a shot! ^-^

Later,

No comments: